You all remember Jasper right? He's my dog. I've been teaching him in Agility and now we get our first shot at performing. I'm so excited but not quiet sure he's ready yet. Almost every time we let him loose in the yard her runs off. I don't worry about him cause he's darn smart, I should know after he swiped my lunch meat from my own hand, but anyway he runs off and we have to go start the car so he'll come back. He LOVES car rides.
Speaking of car ride, my dad let me drive our big truck/van around a parkinglot and I didn't pretty good. I parked it and did all the turn signals and everything. I only drive with a parent in an unpublic parking lot so you don't have to watch out on the roads just yet. Honestly I think that I'm a pretty good driver. IT's my brother I'm worried about.
OKay, back to Jasper subject. You all know what a mucher is? Well my dad met this lady and she use to have 11 dogs! 11! And they where BIG dogs. Hunti' dogs. They pull sled for her and She invited my dad and I up to go sledding with her and she is going to help us train JAsper to pull us. I think that we might need to get another dog though is we want him to pull majorly. It's hard on his paws to pull a person, but if he hada partner then it would be easier.
We found this female dog named Kita and she almost looks like Jasper only she has black on her back. Jasper and Kita are both German shepherd blood, but Kita is half husky and Jasper is half Lab. OH well, if we don't get Kita we'll probly get an already trained pulling dog. But there is also the possability of not getting a second dog at all.
For those of you you read my other blog www.amongtheriver.blogspot.com You'll find out why I deleted "Christina Haze" parts one and two. I will only keep a story part up for one week then delete it. But yes, I'am still writing the story. Just been busy lately.
Today, I can't wait! I get to go see the preview of Narnia! Yippy! I'm SOOO excited. I read the book The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe but I haven't read the others...yet. I barrowed a tape to listen to one of them but I can't remember which one it was...hmm....well that stinks. Anyway, My dad got the tickets from a church that he's been going to and apparently they where selling tickets.
Better go, got stuff to do.
U-BU-BYE
TrinityzChild
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh by the way, how was Narnia?
-Cat
OY-some! You have got to go see it when the theatres aren't crowded...It's really good and follows the book pretty well.
Lot of action, semi slow at the beginning but great towards the middle and end. Really inspires me to go looking in ever wardrobe I find. hehe
Post a Comment