Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just For You

Okay, so I haven't been giving you updates...but I have a good excuse! My life has been 'lame' for the past month so I just fiugred you wouldn't want to hear about it. But sence I love you guys then I will put up just a post for you Wild Whisker. (a.k.a. CJ) Here goes.



How do you spell...annoying? Oh yes, P-U-P-P-Y (Literally with a capitcal P). The puppy you see above has to be one of THEE MOST annoying dog I have EVER met in my intire life! Though I do love the "little" guy (ha, little!) I still wish we could find him a real home. This dog came to us and found his way into our yard...so we kept him. But we aren't going to keep keep him. We're looking for a home for him but can't seem to find anybody.

He loves to run and has a bunch of energy. We take him out with Jasper and Angel when we scooter and he runs even better the Jasper. He has learned to pull quickly and doesn't seem to mind the work. He doesn't chase the cat and he learns extremely fast. We where suprised at how fast he actually learns. He already knew the commands sit, down, and go lay down, so we figured he must have been loved and taught things from his first owner....but we can't seem to get rid of him.

He doesn't run off when we have him off leash and he likes water. Likes to play, and he is very young but HUGE! He responds to Puppy but nothing else. Puppy seems to fit him thought and we haven't really found anything else to call him. So if anybody is looking for a dog to have and to hold for better AND worse then please to say so. He needs a home that will excercise him and play with him but still stay dominate of him and not let him run all over you.

Walks great on the leash and will run at your side with out pulling ahead....really all in all he is the best black puppy I've even met. He does dig holes thought, but only out of boredom. We can't give him the everyday walk until later in the evening because of school and work. Yeah, having a dog is no joke. We have about ....1...5..10........27 ..and plus the two this morning...29..OH and that one too....30 holes in our yard. WHich reminds me...I have to go clean up the 50 piles of dog dung.

:-) I love having three huge dogs....:-D

Later, Trinity Z. Child

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Is that his real picture?

-Cat

Briez said...

yepper

Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to post another post???

-Cat

Briez said...

maybe...not sure...don't have anything to post...If I could post videos I would. I have tons of videos of us scootering!