Hey every one,
I just got back from Washington DC like at 12:00 Am last night. (Or this morning)
Cat, thanks for the comment, I hope we can get together like in September...before winter break.
Well I saw like tons of monuments. Okay, like my brother was driving at night and we where trying to find out a way back to the hotel but couldn't. So we circled the same streets like 15 times, no joke. But hey, we got to see the Wasington monument like all night. hahaha...Hey band, I was wondering, are we playing for Evan this coming month? See yall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cat, correction..before winter break tee hee...:-)
Yeah, I read your blog and I was thinking, "September before Spring Break, what are you talking about Trinitzchild?" OK, so I really thought your real name but I'm not going to type it here. Oh and thanx for using my nickname instead of my real name - I'll use my nickname on the comments I leave! Was Washington DC awesome? I'm jealous of you! My sister went to Washington DC on a High School field trip, but I haven't been able to go yet. *cries* :) Anyway, TTYL!
-Cat
It was okay, I didn't get to see all of the stuff I wished to see...but most. Okay so it's like 12:00 over here, bye Wildpaw...
P.S. we need to create the tests, email me about it.
Post a Comment