Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Vaca!!!

Hey everyone,
I'm in PA still with my crazy cousin ashley. Yesterday I went to the Niagara Falls. Truethfully the car ride over there was funner then the even it self. So yeah, I don't really have anything to say on my blog post today. it's just really been dule today. Oh!! my loud family is over and we are haveing a picinic.

My cuzin wants to say somthing.
Hi I'm ashley and i dont really get this blog stuff...but anyways me and my cuzin are havin a good time...kinda...(BED HOG) anyways...A guy thinks that shes good lookin lol yum..so grab her while shes free...haha..u kno u want 2...okay JP...anyways i think Brielle is getting tense so im going to go now lol buh byez...GET XANGA U GUYS THIS BLOG STUFF SUCKS!!! okay thast all i have to say....xanga.com/shenkie haha okay bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi "Trinitzchild". This is your best friend, just so I can identify myself. You still having a great time with Ashley? She sounds crazy (but no more than I am!) :) :) :)