Some people say that the days that follow the first days of school get more and more hectic. More tirering, and more stressful. The days slowly draw on and last longer, even though it's fall and winter. Well I just wanted to say to those people that they were absolutely right.
I have school but that is not what is dragging me down. I admit, school has been a bit hard to keep up with but I'm getting the hang of it. And the thought of not being homeschooled next year is keeping me going. My dog just got fixed so no more worrying about leaving the door open and him going missing. He is great in agility and his training is going awesome. I only wish I could get away from some stuff. Just like every body else in the fall and winter, they are stressed, but I'm not...kinda...okay i am but not that much honoestly....I stressed of being stressed!!!
Til next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment