Thursday, November 24, 2005

Did Somebody Say Turkey?

You know how most people get really really tired when they eat turkey on Thanksgiving? Well my family goes beyond that. Before we all eat the family is loud and happy. But when we sit down to eat everybodies mouth goes almost quiet. (With the good food) And after everybody is lounging everywhere and barely says anything. But my cousin and I are still talking and laughing. It's so weird... I think anyway.

Well besides that it;s Thanksgiving nothing really exciting has been going on. I went on a hike with my out classmates mom and took Jazz with us. He was pulling so hard I swear my fingers are bent! Every time a bird or squirrel ran across the path he would bolt and I'd yelp. It was kinda funny though.

PNT (Personal Note To)-C, are you guys having family come to your house? or are you going someplace? Just thought I'd ask. And uh hey are we still on for friday? You know next next Friday? No changes right?

OKayday, I better go.
U-Bu-Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's a little late to reply to this, but yes we're still on, and yes I went to relative's for Thanksgiving. My aunt and uncle's in Granite Falls, WA to be precise. (I know you have no clue where that is!)

-Cat

Briez said...

Hey when are you gonna decide if you want to share my blog?