Saturday, November 19, 2005

Music... y'all think?

I've been critisised for liking country music but could care less. I love Irish, Country, rock (hard core and all), and uh...yes classical. Yeah, I know CAT, go ahead and laugh but we all know you like it too! Honestly this is going to be a weird post just like all my other ones. It's going to be about....(drum roll) ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!!! (applause) Told it's weird. I was working on one of my stories abit ago and was thinking about what helps me work and be inspired.....well it turned out music was it. Classical helps best when I want to come up with the characters next move. Just like Beethoven's music, I try to make as many twists in my stories as possible.

Theres one story I've been working on for about a year now and it's still in progress. I was listening to some fast music so the beginning starts out with a raging war and battle. When I start a story it depends on what I'm listening to that makes the story. Or what I'm looking AT, I guess. Hard core rock would make a different story....

Bye for now,
TrinityZChild

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trinityzchild! OK, I know your real name but I'm not going to say it on the blog. But, yes that was a really random post, but it was kind of funny too! Oh now that I finally figured out how to get to your blog (I can't believe I forgot the 'y'!) I'll probably leave you quite a few comments, so if I start annoying you just say so and I won't stop! :) Anyway, I thought I'd leave a message about nothing on a post about nothing! Love ya! TTYL!

-Cat

Briez said...

HA Ha....Yeah I would love it if you left me 1,000 comments...no one else does usually.

:-) Hey what you desided about sharing...you know?