Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Random Life Update

Ho Ho Ho..(*yawns*)

I'm just gonna start off honest with y'all. OKay? I really feel like Scrooge right now. Not trying to complain but we have like no Christmas cheer in this family. It's ingredibly impossible! It's almost amazing! I'm mean, we do the whole draw-a-name-and-buy-for-some-one-in-the-family thing, but that doesn't help with people being like the Grinch.
SO we decorate the house, put up a FAKE tree (Which by the way~*clears throat*~inner family members, I'm still not happy about.), and put garlend up, but big deal. I like all that but there isn't any attitude in it all. I'm mean come on, who here knows what I mean?
I saw this movie with my mom last night and it was called, "His & Her Christmas". It was a pretty cute movie.
These two journalists, one a country girl, the other a city guy, are like in competition newspapers and so they go through this whole thing...any way I liked it.
Have you ever had a day where you just think your being ignored? My dog I think just had one of those days. He totally is jealous of our new comer dog, Angel. We show them equal attention. Angel is "my" dog, and JAsper is my "dad's" dog.
For those animals lovers out there we have a total "pack" thing going on. Ha ha.
My dad is Alpha, I'm beta, but Jasper and Angel don't seem to be competeing in the lines of omega and who's more domonant. It's like their equal when they are just counting dogs, but when humans are in the picture it's a whole different pecking order.
It's so funny though, Jasper is constantly trying to be king. I get out of the car for 5 minutes....da da da~get teriyaki, go to store, whatever...~I come back and look who's sitting in MY seat?! JAsper! Thats right! Ha ha.
It's funny. My dad will take him and go some place like MudBay and Jasper ends up in my seat in the front. He likes to look out the front but still thinks he is rulers over all the house.
Hey I haven't been getting any comments on my stories. I don't really mind but I like to know if people are actually reading them. So please read my other blogs. The comments help.
www.amongtheriver.blogspot.com ~ Christina Haze
www.maladra.blogspot.com ~ Maladra: Girl of War

Thanx
Later,
Trinity Z. Child

No comments: