Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New Computer

Hey all,
I'm am excited at the moment, because I just got a new computer. It isn't much but better then my last one. My dad found it on E-bay (woot woot) and got it for like $25!!! So now I can say
' Dude I got a Dell'.

News on Christina Haze:
OkAY, for a while there I had no clue what should happen next but last night I came up with an awesome idea. So all you readers of mine this is the name of the next chapter, "Mystery Visiter".

Later,
Brielle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you tell us that you've figured out what the next part of Christina Haze is gonna be and you don't post it???!!!!! I get dibs on reading it first - email it to me!!! :) JK (Although it would be nice...) :) J's party is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Briez said...

Yea I know. I can't believe it's only like two days away...do bad for Ariel.
Hey are did you still want to like make yourself a blog?

email me....
later,
TZC

Anonymous said...

By the way, I reread Maladra and was gonna leave a comment, but you can only leave comments on that blog if you are a member of the blogger network, so I think you might get comments if you opened that up.

Briez said...

oh lol thanx...I changed it now so you can comment. =) silly me.