Quick updates on my life in three different subjects.
School:
Not much to talk about there. I just get up and do work then when I'm finished I come on here and think of what to type to you guys (Arent you guys special?). I can't really say that I have much stress this year, but I know I will next year. High School is coming and I'm beginning to think I am ready. As I sat in the office today and listened to music, I did my health class. Not much exciting, but I came across a name that may be known to more poeple then I think. Dr. Christian Bernard, thee first surgeon to attempt a heart transplant. It was done in Africa and the medical team did all they could to keep the place sterile. The surgery was a sucess, but the patient died nineteen days after from pneumonia. All of you are probobly wondering why I'am telling you this, but here's the thing...... So am I. :-/ Just thought it was interesting I guess.
Life:
This should be fun.
Hmmm...nothing? yea that about sums it up. Just kidding. My dad and I have been going out and mushing with out dogs lately. He is gone on a buisness trip right now but before he left we went and got another scooter. For him. His has small petals though to help the dog pull him up a hill. (that poor dog needs all the help he can get....just kidding dad.) = ) Anyway, I was going to go out today, but it got really dark before I had time.
Stories:
Finally the fun subject.
So I haven't been checking my blogs lately, I know, and forgive me for that but I am now back and posting my stories again. I have just posted my third part of "Christina Haze". I had a hard time finding it but finally it appeared and I made some tweeking in it. SO what you see on my other story blog is the complete and done draft. I haven't really done much with "Maladra" lately but the prologue is really long. Go ahead and read it and leave me a comment. www.maladra.blogspot.com
This is the story that took me almost a year to write. And remember, that is only the prologue.
Well I had better be goin' now.
Later,
TrinityZChild
P.S. thanks you guys for reading my stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Come on, when are you going to update?
-Cat
Post a Comment